Monday 3 December 2012

Gratitude Challenge Day 5

Today will be an interesting one. Giving gratitude to people in your life. In the past year, I have learned how to communicate better with the people in my life, to be forthright and honest, and accept people where they are in their own life. The biggest lesson I have learned is to be open to other's opinions, that it is ok to disagree and most times a lot of knowledge and learning comes from it. The biggest gift I have been given though, is the gift of friendship... that I treasure dearly.

I look forward to hearing about your gratitude for the people in your life today. Here is Gratitude Challenge Day 5 (click). Have fun


I am very blessed when it comes to people in my corner. The people who are always there for me, no matter what, my family. I remember going through a tough crisis and my dad flew all the way from England to be with me and help me through it. So grateful for that. I also remember my freinds always being there for me when I need that shoulder to cry on, or someone to tell me straight what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. I am grateful for their honesty and love. And to the strangers who have helped me as well. To a couple with the same names as myself and my husband, who found my purse and returned it, money and all. To the stranger on the highway that told us our wheel was smoking on our trailer and we pulled over just in time before our wheel fell off. They are all around us, supporting and helping us. For that I give thanks. I hope you can all join me in that.

Coming in 2013, we have Young Explorers program for 3-5 year olds, After School Program for 5-9 year olds, and Chicks in the Sticks, a girls outdoor club for 9-14 year olds. For more information visit http://www.naturesbackpack.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment