Wednesday 12 December 2012

Gratitude Challenge Day 14 - Last one!

The last day of the Gratitude Challenge! Wow! It has been a great 2 weeks and I hope you have enjoyed it along with me.

Here is Gratitude Challenge Day 14 (click) - the last one!

In reflection, I have noticed that I give thanks and gratitude more easily and frequently than in the past. Something that I will be taking with me for the rest of my days. It won't stop here. I may not write about it every day for you all, but it definately is now part of my every day routine. 

It has really opened up my awareness as well, to open up to more than just myself and the people immediately in my circle. Perhaps it is because I am outside in nature more consitently that I see more wildlife, and understand it more, I am not sure, but I feel gratitude to the lessons I have learned.

I also find that when I start to feel sad, I can trace it back a little easier, let it flow and start the healing process, or can start to feel grateful for it or something that is in my life and feel a little better. Most of all, I feel happier. 

Thank you for joining me on my Gratitude Challenge for the past 2 weeks. I have really enjoyed sharing my journey with you and hearing about yours. 

Explore with us in 2013 through our various programs for ages 3-14 that will embrace each individual gifts and provide a safe place to express them and learn. http://www.naturesbackpack.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment